Source:Aceall WoodAuthor:admin Addtime:2019/01/16 Click:
Melamine Faced Boards, whose base material is particleboard and MDF, which are bonded by the substrate and the surface. The surface veneers are mainly made of domestic and imported. Because they are fireproof, anti-wear and waterproof soaking treated, the use effect is similar to composite wood floor.
Melamine Faced Board's full name is Melamine Impregnated Film-finished Wood-based Panel. Paper with different colors or textures is immersed in melamine resin adhesive, and then dried to a certain degree of solidification, paved on surfaces of particleboard, moisture-proof board, medium density fiberboard, plywood, blockboard, multi-layer board or hardboard, which is hot pressed. In the production process, it is generally composed of several layers of melamine paper, and the quantity depends on the usage purpose. The melamine board is not a new product, and the fancy name does not mean that the product is fresh.
The decorative paper is soaked in a melamine solution and then hot pressed on wood-based panels. Therefore, the moisture-proof board for furniture is generally called melamine moisture-proof board. Melamine formaldehyde resin is a kind of solution containing very low formaldehyde. It is environmentally friendly, so that it will not cause secondary pollutions, but will reduce the release of formaldehyde inside wood-based panels. This kind of treatment has been recognized by many people, and most of them are doing this. However, the treatment of this surface is also good or bad, because the price of the melamine formaldehyde resin solution is almost 10 times that of other glues. Many people mix urea-formaldehyde glue in the melamine formaldehyde resin solution, which is not environmentally friendly, so the board is also divided into Full Melamine Faced Boards and Semi-melamine Faced Boards. For this, non-professional is not easy to recognize, mainly depends on the surface effectiveness.
"Melamine" is one of the resin adhesives used in the manufacture of such boards. Papers with different colors or textures are soaked in the resin, dried to a certain degree of solidification, and laid on the surface of particleboard, medium density fiberboard or hardboard, then hot pressed. This hot-pressed decorative board, the name of the specification is Melamine Impregnated Film-finished Wood-based Panel which appears part of its finishing composition. Actually, it is generally composed of surface paper, decorative paper, cover paper and bottom paper.
1. The surface paper is placed on the top layer of this decorative board to protect the decorative paper. The surface of the board after heating and pressing is highly transparent, and the surface of the board is hard and wear-resistant. This paper requires good water absorption, clean white, transparent after dipping.
2. Decorative paper, that is wood grain paper, is an important part of the decorative board. It has a base color or a baseless color. The decorative paper printed in various patterns is placed under the surface paper, mainly for decorative purposes. Decorative paper has good hiding power, impregnation and printing properties.
3. Covering paper, also called titanium white paper, is generally placed under the decorative paper when manufacturing the light color decorative panel to prevent the bottom phenolic resin from penetrating to the surface, and its main function is to cover the color spots on the surface of wood-based panel. Therefore, good coverage of covering paper is required. The above three types of paper are respectively impregnated with melamine resin.
4. The bottom paper is the base material of the decorative board. It will be good for the mechanical properties of the board. It is made by dipping the phenolic resin glue. During the production, several layers can be determined according to the application or the thickness of the decorative board. In the selection of such panel furniture, in addition to the satisfaction of color and texture, the appearance quality can be distinguished from several aspects, like with or without stains, scratches, indentations, voids, whether the color gloss is uniform, whether there is bubbling, whether there is partial paper tear or defect.
Melamine decorative board performance
1. Can be imitated various patterns, bright color, used as a veneer of various wood-based panels and wood, hardness, wear resistance, heat resistance.
2. Chemical resistance in general, can resist the abrasion of solvents such as acid, alkali, grease and alcohol.
3. The surface is smooth and smooth, easy to maintain and clean. The melamine board has excellent properties that cannot be combined with natural wood, so it is often used in interior decoration and decoration of various furniture and cabinets.
The melamine board is a wall decorative material. Some people use melamine board fake composite flooring for floor decoration, which is not suitable. Common specifications: 2440mm × 1220mm, thickness 15-18mm.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of the plate are that the surface is flat, because the double-sided expansion coefficient of the plate is the same, it is not easy to be deformed, the color is bright, the surface is more wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and the price is economical.
The disadvantage of this kind of board is that the edge seal is easy to collapse.